Sunday, March 27, 2016

February 10, 2016 SCMS

NOTE: I messed up. When I went in to this old post to copy it to another document I accidentally hit something and it disappeared. I was not able to get it back. But here is the photo (that was saved on my laptop & copied in to the blog) and what I can recall about what happened; it was funny so it sticks in my memory.


I was at home, working on cleaning up things instead of going to the mushroom club meeting when I got a text from Dorothy. It said something along the lines of, “Are you coming to the meeting? If not, we will eat your cake without you.” I texted back that I would be there! I had a great time talking with all the friends I have made through the Snohomish CountyMycological Society. I will miss going on forays with them and attending the Survivors Banquet at the end of the year.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment