Friday, April 22, 2016

Success! ... I Think ...

I was mistaken yesterday when I said, "At least I know if the mail is there tomorrow when she goes to put out the envelope that she really did pick up the mail today." Yes, she did pick up mail yesterday, however, was it mail from Wednesday that sat there overnight? Or was it really Thursday's mail? Which I won't know since I did not ask Mom to go and check for mail after lunch.

As it happens, when I had Mom put the IRS envelope out in the mail today at 9 am HST, the mail was already there! Today I made the assumption that the mail found was really yesterday's mail that came at 12 noon, but I convinced Mom to leave the IRS envelope in the mailbox even at that early in the day.

Later she checked after lunch and there was no mail but the IRS envelope was gone! I am assuming the mail carrier is the one who picked it up. I hope it doesn't show up again ...

Happy Birthday to Momo and Shiro! The Boys are 15 years old. They were wild little things when we got them. No, really, they were. Their mother was feral and so were they. When they were about 4 months old I had to corner them and throw a towel over them to catch them. Then it took about a month of constantly picking them up and holding them until they were too tired to resist and stay awake before they finally began to trust us. You would not know that to look at them today.
Momo and Shiro, 2010

Shiro and Momo curled up in Chibi's bed, 2011

Shiro and Momo cuddled up together in the top of the cat tree, 2013

Shiro and Momo getting comfortable in their travel carriers a month before their move to Hawai'i, 10/2015.

Happy Birthday also to Bill and Devin!

No comments:

Post a Comment