Saturday, May 7, 2016

Last Day for Ibuprofen

Yay! I took the last 600 mg ibuprofen yesterday. There is still a little swelling, about the size of a lima bean by the tooth with the deepest pocket. And I took the last doxycycline this morning. And I also started on a probiotic with 16 live bacteria strains to repopulate my gut.

When I called Mom on Friday morning, she kept saying it was Thursday. Apparently, she took Wednesday's pills the day before yesterday. I think I got her straightened out but now I don't know what day's pills she missed. I think it is most likely Tuesday's pills since I was at a doctor's appointment when I should have been calling and by the time I was done she had gone to mahjong.

We spent most of the day on Camano Island. We started with a potluck brunch at Bobbye's house, where Darla, Karen and Denny joined us. By the time we got on the road to check out the studios on the Camano Artist's Association Mother's Day tour it was mid-afternoon. It used to be on Mother's Day only, but now it starts on the Friday of the weekend before Mother's Day and runs for 2 weekends. The weather was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment