Sunday, January 15, 2017

Slow Day Today

I decided to get a pizza for dinner. Tonight I tried Domino's large 3-topping carry-out special, its supposed to be the same price any time. According to their ads on TV its supposed to be something like $8.99 no matter what day or time you order it. I asked the guy who answered about the ad; he said it was a little different in Hawai'i, it's $10.99, with tax it becomes $11.51. But that's OK, a 3-topping large would be $20.50. On the way home I had to go past the old Honolulu Stadium. It is now a great little park for community events. 


Mom's dizziness seems to be getting better. Today during her modified Epley exercises she said she was not dizzy and she did not have any dizziness this morning. We need to keep this up for another day to make sure it is under control.

Xander was  not having a good day. After dinner tonight he threw up all of his dinner. I am trying to get him in to see the vet on Wednesday for his geriatric check-up so they can take a look at this, too.


I got more info about Momo today. I went to talk to Scott after lunch. He showed me where he feeds his cats and where the cat he thinks is Momo shows up every so often. While we were talking, Scott's neighbors BJ & Carrie came out to see what was going on; they live behind Scott. When we told them about Momo, and Scott showed them the flier, Carrie said she had seen him yesterday morning. I asked her more questions, she verified that the cat she has seen is Momo, or his twin. Apparently he is quite comfortable around Carrie and she can pet him. She will try to pick him up and give me a call the next time he shows up.

Happy Birthday to Dr. King & Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment