Friday, April 7, 2017

Another Momo Lookalike

When I went to the humane society yesterday there was a cat that sort of looked like Momo; this is his intake photo. His face looks a lot better now than it did in this photo. When I saw him yesterday, while he did come to the front of the cage, he didn't meow when I called him. And he was scrawny. But last night I thought I should take a closer look since Momo would have lost weight if he was not on his thyroid medication. So I went back today to look specifically at him. But it wasn't Momo; this cat has a microchip and he's only 7 years old. I'll keep looking for Momo but I am finding there are a lot of orange cats out there. 


I finally finished going through all the photo albums that Mom had around. Now I have to go through the boxes of loose photos that Mom has. And I need to look through all of Mom's digital photos. Auwe!

Happy Birthday to Lorraine & Hester!

No comments:

Post a Comment