Wednesday, April 12, 2017

New Purple Program

I reprinted the program for Mom's service on the purple paper last night. I didn't like the looks of it, the purple printing was difficult to read. Today I redid a test printing with 11 different shades of purple right next to each other so I could compare how they looked. The Dark Violet won; the warmth of the hue made it pop out more than the previous purple which was a cooler shade.

I am also in the process of redoing the slide show. I am creating a PowerPoint document with captions for the photos since I found myself telling Curtis and Lori the story behind the photos that I chose. Here's one of the new PowerPoint slides.I also tested out the 11 shades of purple available on my laptop; Purple1 won this round, its visible from across the room and still looks purple. (One of the other purples looks better up close, but looks black when viewed from across the room.)


I finished all the calls to the insurance companies this morning. Now I need to wait for all the paperwork to arrive. 

Happy Birthday to Shawn! Happy 31st Anniversary to Bo & Barbara!

No comments:

Post a Comment