Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Rise & Shine!

Today is Tuesday which means breakfast with Curtis! Today Bick & Ron joined us at the Rise & Shine Cafe in Mililani. Bick had the Homemade Granola, Yogurt, & Fruit, Ron had the Veggie Omelet with Breakfast Potatoes, and Curt & I had the Breakfast Burrito. Everything was great! There were a lot of enlisted personnel there since Schofield Barracks is nearby.
Curtis holding the door for Bick.
Homemade Granola, Yogurt & Fruit.
Veggie 3-Egg Omelet.
Breakfast Burrito with Avocado.

On the way to pick up Bick & Ron in Waikiki, we went by another view of Leahi. This is a very close look at the west side of Leahi.
Leahi #28: On Campbell at Monserrat.

After we picked Bick & Ron up, we headed to the freeway via the McCully Street on-ramp. To get there we passed the Mo'ili'ili mural, it is one of the many pieces of art on barriers that surround construction sites. This one has additional pieces at the top and on the walls to give it a 3-D look.



After I got back I finished cleaning up the baking cabinet. I had started it a couple days ago, taking everything out so I could wipe up the diatomaceous earth I had used to keep the ants out. I put the other opened package of brown sugar in an ant-proof plastic container. I also decided to put a couple other things in containers like the psyllium husk and the semi-sweet chocolate chips. 
Before.
After.

Happy Birthday to April!

No comments:

Post a Comment