Sunday, May 21, 2017

Oishii Desu!

Dad got up for breakfast today. So I went out and picked the strawberry, which was noticeably heavier this morning. It was so heavy it was almost touching the soil. Dad said it was good.



Dad woke up on his own for lunch today. After lunch I noticed that the oven door was locked. Similar things would happen when Mom would wipe down the stove. This time it was Dad, when he walks he leans on things for support. I think after lunch he must have leaned on the panel. I had to get the user's manual out to figure out how to unlock it. Fortunately its fairly easy, I just don't do it often enough to remember; I put a little note on the cabinet to remind me the next time.


Dad also woke up for dinner on his own; I think the Vitamin D is helping! Curtis came by to talk to him about the Las Vegas trip. We planned out clothes, food, and hygiene for Dad. On Tuesday we're picking up another case of Boost Breeze; Curtis is taking some of the Breeze and Compact to Las Vegas for Dad. While Curtis was here I also showed him the directions on the Dude Quick Shower body wipes; they're hilarious!

Happy Birthday to Clancy! Happy Take Your Parents to the Playground Day, American Red Cross Founder's Day, Memo Day, Strawberries and Cream Day, & Waitstaff Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment