Monday, May 22, 2017

The Lavender is Blooming!

Dad is going to Las Vegas with Curtis. To get him ready I went through his closet and found clothes for him to use while in Vegas and did a load of laundry. As I was hanging the laundry out to dry I noticed that the lavender was blooming! A couple of months ago I had picked up 2 plants in 4" pots; they're still in their pots. They'll have to wait until I get back from the Big Island to be planted out; hopefully this won't set them back.


There's another strawberry that looks like its getting ripe. There are actually 2 that look like they will be ripe in a couple of days. I'll be in Washington when that happens. And Curtis & Dad will probably be in Vegas. Oh well, I guess Brent can enjoy them. Dad is getting very excited about going to Las Vegas again. He was wondering if he could remember how to get around the hotel, Curtis told him it was okay just as long as he remembers how to play video poker!

Happy International Day for Biological Diversity, Buy a Musical Instrument Day, Maritime Day, and Vanilla Pudding Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment