Tuesday, June 27, 2017

More Paperwork

Dad got up for lunch today, so after lunch we went to HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union to close Mom's account there. Things were going well, but then one of the senior financial people said we needed to have an Acceptance of Trusteeship form for Dad before we could close the account. So I have to contact Rowen to have that done. In the meanwhile I got a couple photos of loan officer Rob's tattoos. In Hawai'i tattoos are very common and also more visible than they would be in Washington.

While at the credit union, I got a bunch of photos from Lori. They had turned their phones off to avoid roaming charges while going from Seattle to Juneau. There were complimentary chocolate-dipped strawberries waiting for them in their room. When room service leaves new towels, they make different animals out of them. And Curtis & Lori got to take a picture with KSSK's Perry & the Posse in exchange for being interviewed for the radio show. It will be aired on Thursday morning between 5 and 10 a.m. (KSSK AM590 or FM92.3)
Lori with complimentary chocolate-dipped strawberries. (Photo by Curtis)
Towel bunny. (Photo by Lori)
L to R: Karen, Curtis, Lori, Sweetie, & Perry. (Photo by ???)

I spent some time today doing some of my own paperwork. I had the old Subaru's insurance payments put on an electronic funds transfer; today I used the DocuSign app to electronically sign the forms and send them back to the insurance company. I have also organized a spreadsheet, like I did for Mom & Dad, showing my liquid assets. I also added my other assets as well as debts to find my net worth; I needed to provide this information to take over the investment account for the Kohala house. I also created a table of the direct deposits and auto-pays for my 3 credit union accounts; one for each geographic area I have lived in. I'm worth a lot more than I thought I was!

Happy Birthday to Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment