Friday, July 14, 2017

Another Trip to the Vet

Xander threw up twice on Wednesday night and I found 2 piles of cat puke on Tuesday. So on Thursday I took him to the vet. Again. Dr. Belcher gave him a shot of Cerenia plus pills for me to give him for another 4 days to stop the vomiting. He also gave Xander 180 ml of fluids since he was a little dehydrated from the vomiting. And also a shot of B12 to make him feel better.
L to R: Xander, Mariko, & Dr. Belcher.

Dr. Belcher also works at the Kapa'au Veterinary Center. That's where I will be taking the cats when I move to Kapa'au. Dr. Belcher is also the one who diagnosed Momo with hyperthyroid; he says Momo is going to be really skinny since he has been gone so long without his meds.

I spent the rest of the day going through the mail that came in while I was gone. Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment