Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Surprise!

I got a wonderful surprise this afternoon. My friend Brenda called! When I saw her number come up I was hoping she was calling to say she was coming for a visit. But she wasn't; she was calling to say "Hi!" since she can't come right now. But her sister & her friend have time-share condos, one on Maui and one on the Big Island, so there is a possibility that she might tag along with one of them some day. We talked for almost an hour about a whole lot of things, including things we've learned about helping aging parents. It was really nice to hear from her!

Yup. That's the most exciting thing that happened today, so no photos. Did a lot of updating financial stuff and organizing the computer room so I can move things in to it as we get ready to change the carpet. We have to pack up everything on the shelves so that the flooring guys can move the furniture out to the garage.

Happy Birthday Pam & Cousin Yvonne! 

No comments:

Post a Comment