Saturday, September 9, 2017

Banana Muffins

Since Dad is low in potassium I am trying to feed him more bananas and potatoes. Mom had bought several bags of muffin mix; one of them was banana nut "made with real walnuts", so I made those. I followed the directions and filled the cups 1/2 way & got 2 dozen; I think I should fill them all the way to the top next time. I also found out later that there are no bananas in the mix, just "Natural and Artificial Flavor". I'll have to find a homemade recipe that includes real bananas.

If I fill the cups to the top the mini-muffins will look more normal.

I also bought some things at the Kokua Market deli; Yukon Gold-cauliflower mashed potatoes and Molokai ground beef with Indian seasoning. (Yes, that's what it was labelled, they don't really have names for their dishes, they just sort of tell you the ingredients.) Dad liked both of them so that's good.

Happy Birthday to Claudia! Happy 17th Anniversary to Pierce Sensei & Mrs. Pierce and Bruce & Monava!

No comments:

Post a Comment