Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Boy Am I Sore Today

This morning I had my first physical therapy session. Nicky, the physical therapist, set me up with 4 exercises to help get my left knee back in shape. I will be doing all the exercises on the right side as well to strengthen those muscles, too. I go back next week for another session.
The last exercise is on the 2nd page.

I took care of more items on Mom's estate list; all those legal documents from Rowen were to help get the rest of the items done. I closed her account at Hawaii USA. Then I updated the paperwork for their trust account at First Hawaiian. While there I got the medallion stamp for the paperwork for Mom's Zurich account. There are still a handful of other items that need to be completed, but now there are 48 that have been done.

This morning when I went out for my walk I noticed that the papaya flower that had bloomed had dropped off. I am hoping that this is normal for the first few flowers to drop off. I'll have to keep track of them.
So sad! (Oh no, I'm starting to sound like 45!)

I also saw that someone took the box of books that were left at the Little Free Library. I am thinking that the sponsor of that Little Free Library picked up the box and will be putting them out when there is space for them. I tried a new route this morning and walked for 30 minutes, covering 1.53 miles.

Happy Birthday to Mimi, Yvonne, & Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment