Friday, September 22, 2017

Papers, Papers, & More Papers!

We went to see Rowen today; he's the attorney that put together Mom & Dad's trusts. Dad does not want to be the Trustee of their trusts because he does not want to leave the house; he is becoming more reclusive & he's having trouble dealing with the dementia. Rowen put together the paperwork to remove Dad as Trustee & have me be the first Trustee; Curtis & David will be the successor Trustees. I will also have Power of Attorney for financial & medical decisions for Dad (Curtis & David will be successors). Dad signed 32 times for the legal papers & 12 times for the notary book; I had to sign 10 times on the legal papers & 3 times in the notary book.
Papers, papers, & more papers!

I forgot to mention that Lori got me another suitcase, the large version of the cat suitcase! On Wednesday, when we stopped by the house after breakfast Curtis gave it to me. Apparently Lori reads the blog & saw that I liked the cat suitcase but said it was a size smaller than my usual suitcase. So even though I was using it (because I liked it even though it was smaller) she was on the search for the larger size; she also had Anita helping her. Anita found it & picked it up for her. So now I have 2 cat suitcases! Many thanks to Lori & Anita!


One of the papaya flowers is starting to bloom. I think it might be a hermaphrodite; the tip is rounded not pointy. At least 2 of the plants have flowers like this. The last plant has not formed any flowers yet, I am thinking it might be a male plant.


Happy Hobbit Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment