Thursday, September 7, 2017

Walking Again

I started walking again in the morning; the last time I walked was July 1st. I need to get back in to the routine of walking; I had my first physical in 18 months and need to work on a few things. The walking will help & it is actually the only thing I can do for a little while; I hurt my knee on Saturday trying to help Dad stand up. The Little Free Library is still going strong. House #2 (the one on Maunaloa) is well under construction; wasn't able to get a photo of it due to the garbage truck in the way. House #1 (the one on 8th) seems to be on hold; after they removed the house they haven't done anything else.


When I hung the laundry this morning I noticed how many weeds there were in the back yard. So I spent about an hour pulling weeds in the shady part of the yard. I did that right after breakfast; it's too hot later in the day.
Before. Yes, its a very small shady area.
After one hour of weeding.

Curtis came over tonight to wash Dad up. Yesterday I found a bunch of Dad's clothes; I sorted them and put them out for Curtis to use. Tonight Dad's got a bright new t-shirt and new shorts. He still needs to have his beard shaved but Curtis forgot to bring a safety razor; Dad can't use the electric razor until his beard is much shorter.


Happy Birthday to Leno, Charlene, & Grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment