Monday, October 2, 2017

Pepper Gets Her Appetite Back!

This evening when I went to check on Pepper I found that she had finished all her food from this morning. I gave her the rest of the 1/2 can for her dinner.
Pepper's almost empty food dish.

My knee was still hurting this morning so I did Mom's route again; I have decided to do this for at least a week. Or until my knee feels better. I peeked in the barrier surrounding House #1. Most of the blue rock has been removed. Later I heard the machine doing more excavating. 


Last night on the news, like many other people, I saw the videos about the shooting in Las Vegas at the Route 91 Harvest Concert. Although it was near the Mandalay Bay and Curtis & Lori usually stay further north, I was concerned. I texted them; 3 hours later I got a message that everyone was OK; they were no where near the area.

Dad was watching the news with me. Curtis was here with him the night they left for Las Vegas and told him about their trip. But Dad forgot, he didn't ask me whether they were safe or not, so I didn't tell him they were there since I did not have any information at that time about what was happening with them. Now if he does remember and asks, I have information that will put him at ease. Sometimes it is easier not to tell him anything.

Happy Birthday to Eleta!

No comments:

Post a Comment