Saturday, November 18, 2017

Deep Cleaning Time

This morning I got out the steam cleaner & cleaned the family room carpet and the kitchen floor. I had not realized how dirty both had become. But now they're clean, well, as clean as can be expected.
Kitchen, before.
Kitchen, after.

The Terminix guy came by to install the Sentricon bait stations. He made holes in the lawn as well as the concrete to place the bait stations below ground where the subterranean termites travel through.
Bait station in cat run, before.
Bait station in cat run, after.
Bait station in back yard.

After steam cleaning I took a nap so there's not much else I did today. The extension action of pushing the steam cleaner, which is similar to pushing a vacuum cleaner, really messes up my back. Napping help unwind the kinks.

One thing that I did before the steam cleaning was to treat Xander with Bravecto, the tick medication. Now if a tick bites him it will die, so now all 3 cats have been treated so any ticks left will die if they try to get a meal off of any of the cats. Die, Ticks, Die!

Happy Birthday to Jim, Diane, Susan, Lori, Jeff, & Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment