Tuesday, December 19, 2017

TwiLight is Here!

No, not the one with the sparkly vampires; the ones from SoLight Design. I ordered a bunch of SoLight's new light, the TwiLight; they arrived today. The TwiLight has several settings; the 1st is red, then red flashing, white low, white high, & finally white flashing; it gives off a cool white light. It is 3&1/2 inches on a side, so it is smaller than the SolarPuff which is 4&1/3 inches on a side. The SolarPuff has white low, white high, & white flashing; the ones I have give off a warm white light. I think the TwiLight is good as an emergency light to keep in your car; I like to keep the SolarPuff around the house. I also tried a SolarHelix, but the PVC body tore after only a year or so of use and I had to jerry-rig it to keep it open.

My TwiLight Christmas tree!

For Tuesday breakfast, we went to Fatboy's Hawaiian Style Plate-Lunch. They are known for their plate lunches but also serve breakfast. Curtis had the Kamehameha Breakfast & coffee; I had the John Papa's Corned Beef Hash. Curtis had not tried their breakfasts before, they are also good for breakfast. The coffee comes with 1 free refill; Curtis took advantage of it since I was driving today.

The breakfast menu.
Kamehameha Breakfast. (Photo by Curtis)
John Papa's Corned Beef Hash. I asked for eggs over easy, next time I'll ask for sunny side up.

Here's part of their lunch menu; there is another board of lunch options. Curtis brought us their Moa Moa Moa plate during one of our visits to the ATC for Mom's transfusion. At that time he told me it was from Moa, Moa, Moa not Fatboy's.


After breakfast, we loaded Curtis' entertainment center in the Subaru and took it back to the house. Because of the remodel they needed to move somethings to our house to make room for the Christmas tree. With all the moving I forgot to take a photo of the status of their remodel.

Here's Xander last night, waiting for me while I use the bathroom. He was being very, very needy.
Xander waiting in the shower stall.

Happy Birthday to Santiago!

No comments:

Post a Comment