Friday, January 12, 2018

HELOC Papers Done!

I spent about an hour getting the Home Equity Line of Credit paperwork signed & notarized. About half of that was waiting to be seen, the other half was actually getting the papers signed. Patrick, the loan officer that worked on helping me get the loan for the Subaru, was the one notarizing the HELOC papers. Later I stopped at FedEx to send the papers back to Timothy. FedEx said they would be there on Monday, but that's Martin Luther King Day which is a holiday and financial institutions are usually closed then.

I also went to update the registration for the Subaru at the Satellite City Hall. I spent about half an hour in line waiting. The actual registration took only about 10 minutes.


I paid extra for the National Park specialty license plate, specifically for Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park one.  The funds go towards resource protection and education projects at Hawai'i Volcanoes and Haleakala National Parks. I should receive the plate in about 6 weeks.
Volcano design on Hawai‘i Volcanoes NP license plate
(Screen shot from www.nps.gov)

On the way back I saw a car with an interesting message. I checked out the website, or tried to. None of the iterations I tried works.


I found my stamps! I knew I had bought some before Christmas but was unable to find them with all the packing and moving that was going on. I found them this morning. I like interesting stamps so I got these stamps. There are 5 species shown on the Sharks stamps; the hammerhead is the only one I have seen while diving. Of the dishes shown on the Delicioso stamps, I have tried 5 of the 6 dishes and like them all. Sancocho is the only one I have not tried.


State #10 on my Jetsetter Map is Illinois, which was chronologically the 3rd state that I visited. We went there on our 1st trip to the continental US; Aunty Daisy & her family were living there at that time.


This afternoon Chibi decided to take advantage of the sun; she spent most of the afternoon there.


Happy Birthday to Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment