Monday, February 19, 2018

More Doggie Treats

Mary Ellen gave Louie the lai see today. They are filled with dog biscuits that look like Chinese coins. He liked them! I'll have to see what else the Hawai'i Doggie Bakery has for Louie.
Louie receiving his lai see. (Photo by Mary Ellen)
Louie eating his treats. (Photo by Mary Ellen)

I had an exciting day! I cleaned out the condiment drawer! (Yes, its really exciting around here.) I'm not sure what it's really for, but Mom had it filled with little packets of condiments when I arrived. I organized it today; we were out of mayonnaise and I was hoping there was some in there. There was! Now that I know what's in there, I'll start using things.
Need any salad dressing or shoyu? In case, you're wondering, the chocolate stays in the refrigerator so it doesn't melt.

In case you're wondering, last year Shiro (who is the oldest at 16 years) amassed a little over $900 worth of bills and Chibi (the youngest, who will be 11 in about a month) cost a little less than $700. In these first few weeks of the year the pattern of bills that they are racking up is similar to last year; 15 year old Xander is again in the lead with over 80% of the cat bills.

Happy Birthday to Barb & Rachael!

No comments:

Post a Comment