Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Meg's Drive-In

It's Tuesday! Breakfast with Curtis Day! We went to Meg's Drive-In. We both had the Breakfast Plate. Curtis had his with luncheon meat and wheat toast. I had mine with Portuguese sausage, chorizo, and hash browns.


With Portuguese sausage, chorizo, & hash browns.
With luncheon meat and wheat toast. He eats faster than I do.

The kitchen floor work at Curtis' house is now done! The contractor was able to find 2 more tiles to complete the job.


On the way up to Maunalani, I had the misfortune to be stuck behind a slow truck. It was a concrete truck going to deliver to some place near the park.


When I got to Maunalani, they had just put Dad back in bed. Not sure why they decided to leave him with his banana.


Because it was breakfast day I did not walk at 7:30 but I did do 2 walks to the park today. I forgot to take the binoculars on the first walk, but I had them on the second walk. I could see the birds below much better, but this photo doesn't help me identify them. I am hoping Curtis finds the charging cable so that I an charge up the other pair that has a built in camera component. I hope I can get it charged & ready to take photos for the Pueo Project.


I missed seeing this movie so I don't really know what its about. It has an interesting title. I wish I could have seen it. (I was in Green Bay that evening.)

I picked up Xander's ashes today, along with some other memorabilia and his things. They did a good job.


Here are the 2 ingredients that I was unable to get in Bruce Crossing: sesame oil and mirin. I will be sending them to Margaret, probably on Thursday.

I got an e-mail from Kyle today! I will be helping him with a Pueo survey at the Hamakua Marsh  tomorrow. In the meanwhile, I borrowed some binoculars from Curtis. The pair on the right appears to have a digital camera built in so you can take a photo! Unfortunately the USB port is a proprietary type so he needs to find the cord to make it work; I have an adapter that fits but I can't find my cord that the adapter attaches to.


Happy Birthday to Tom & Bruddah Ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment