Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Transfusion Still Working!

The transfusion from last Thursday is still having an effect on Mom; she was up at 4:30 am this morning cleaning up the dining room! How do I know this? The dining room is next to the living room, I am currently sleeping on the living room couch so the visitors can have the rooms with the beds. I asked her to go back to sleep; which she did... until 5:30 am. I decided it would do no good to keep on reminding her I was trying to sleep, it does not seem to register.

Curt and Lori took us out to dinner this evening, a belated celebration for my birthday. We went to Pagoda Floating Restaurant. Here's the card that Curt and his family gave me; when you blow on the candles the lights go out and the card plays a bunch of people singing "Happy Birthday to You!" There was a guy with a guitar providing live music; Lori tipped him and asked him to play "Happy Birthday" for me and "Aloha Oe" for Aunty Florence, Justine, Ursula, and Kai since they leave tomorrow. I requested "Kaulana Na Pua", but he did not know that one.


Here are the cards that Justine and Ursula gave me as a birthday present. They have figured out that I like cats!


Happy Belated Birthday to my friends who share the same birthdate: Susie, Leanna, and Seyda!

No comments:

Post a Comment