Friday, July 14, 2017

More Rats!

This morning when I got up I checked the traps and found one of the strings was pulled up. I called and left a message for Travis from Terminex. I called again 2 hours later. Then on the 3rd call after another 2 hours I finally reached Travis. He said he would call the office and have someone come and pick up the rat. By 4 pm no one had called, so I called Travis again. I don't want the rat to stay in the attic over the weekend. He said they work on Saturday, but if I didn't hear from anyone by noon to call him and he would come and pick it up.
The right string is almost pulled up into the attic.

There was a big fire today. It started on the 26th floor of the Marco Polo condominium this afternoon. It spread a couple floors higher but was contained in the westerly portion of the floors.
(From KHON2.com)

Happy Birthday to Dr. P, Dianne, and Brenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment