Wednesday, May 18, 2016

It's Now Real

I packed my bike tonight. This one action has made moving back to Hawai'i real for me. Up till now it just seemed like something way in the future. When I moved to Washington, I also packed my bike and brought it here with me. It was both my transportation and my exercise, as well as recreation. That bike was stolen about 20 years ago, so it is a different bike that will be returning to Hawai'i with me. Here's the box my bike is traveling in, I thought it was quite appropriate!









I am now having Dad take probiotics to repopulate his gut with "good" bacteria. After you complete a round of antibiotics it is a good idea to take probiotics so that the "good" bacteria get a stronger start so that they can help to keep the "bad" bacteria under control. He seems to be doing better, he sounds less confused.

I also talked with a real estate agent today. Mary does commercial properties and has 2 buyers who are interested in my house. I will meet with her again tomorrow to finalize the details.

Happy Birthday to Robert, Mark, Neal, Susan, and Danny! And Happy 36th Anniversary of the (most recent) eruption of Mount St. Helens!

No comments:

Post a Comment