Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Happy Birthday, Brent!

Today is Brent's birthday! I gave him his card (& present) on Sunday when we went over for dinner. I used one of the cards that Mom had picked up last year.



Here's how I changed the card.



I did my PT this morning, starting when I was lying in bed since the first 3 are done lying down. The last one is done standing; it took me about 30 minutes to do all the reps on both sides. Since I had medical appointments starting at 8:30, I cut my walk back to 15 minutes this morning. It looks like things are starting up again at House #2; they have put up some safety rails.  

This morning I went in for my pap test and mammogram. If everything is okay I will get written results back in a month or so. If there are any questions on the results I will get a call within a week. Currently, these types of results are not available on their web-based medical records site.
Information board in the exam room.

In the afternoon, Lawrence and Sean from Abbey Carpet & Floor came over along with Curtis & Lori. Lawrence arrived first, he is the estimator. He measured all the areas where we will be replacing the carpet with a laser tape. Lawrence remembers installing the kind of shag carpet that we are replacing, he has been doing carpet for 41 years.
Lawrence using the laser tape to measure the opening.

Later Sean showed up with the 4 wood laminate samples that Curtis & Lori were thinking about when they were in the showroom. Putting the samples up against one of the walls and comparing the colors really helped them to see how the colors worked with the walls.
Curtis & Lori chose the one on the left; its called Royal Koa.

Happy Birthday also to Angela & Mia! And Happy 42nd Anniversary to Dwight & Colleen!

No comments:

Post a Comment