Monday, October 5, 2026

10/05 Short Version

We had lunch with Shabbir & Ruquyi at Kabob Korner. Check back later for details.

While Kai had Persian tea with lunch, there was not enough caffeine for him so we stopped at The Muse for him to get his fix.

Unfortunately that stop meant we missed seeing Gary when we dropped in at Z Sport where Kai gets his car serviced; but we did get to visit with his son Chuck who is now running the business. 

We stopped at Value Village to pick up a small rolling suitcase since I am allowed 2 bags for free; I am pretty sure I will not be able to pack all the omiyage in to my  large suitcase & still stay under the 50 pound weight limit.

We had dinner with Bo & Barbara at Fisherman Jack's.

Then we headed to Renton to cousin Karen's house since the ferry 'sick out' made the sailing schedule unpredictable for a trip to Bainbridge Island to spend the night at cousin Tomiko's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment