Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Quarantine Day #3

Counting the 17th as the day I was exposed to COVID-19, today is Day #3 of quarantine. It was a long day. I started with the travel version of a proothie. I fill a small Skippy Peanut Butter jar up with soy milk to the 1 cup line I marked on it then add 1/8 tsp of stevia, 1 tsp spirulina powder, & 2 scoops of protein powder. Shake for 1 minute, then drink. I was supposed to have lunch with Tricia today, then help her with packing boxes & moving them to her new place. Obviously that didn't happen. Instead, I watched videos. I started with 1 episode of The Witcher, then a couple episodes of The Blacklist. I had heard about Stranger Things & it sounded interesting so I watched a couple episodes of that; I added it to my watch list. To lighten things up, I also watched a couple episodes of The Good Place. For lunch & dinner I searched through the food I had left in the freezer. There's still quite a lot. I had a ham & egg hot pocket for lunch and plant-based nuggets for dinner. Evan & Kaia called in the afternoon to wish me a Happy Belated Birthday. They were on their way to help Evan's dad who just injured his leg; he has a torn meniscus. As soon as The Roommates came home I retreated to my bedroom. It was a long & tedious day. Hau'oli la Hanau e Lawrence, Herbert, & Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment