Saturday, May 20, 2017

Ready to Eat

The strawberry was a lot redder this morning. And also juicier as seen by how much lower it is hanging. I was going to give it to Dad for breakfast, but he didn't want breakfast this morning. So it will have another day to get even juicier. Too bad, because today is Pick Strawberries Day!


Since I will be leaving next week to go to Washington, I wrote down Dad's schedule for Curtis. For 5 of the days I will be gone the schedule will be worthless since Curtis is taking Dad to Las Vegas so they will be on a totally different schedule. But for the rest of the time I am gone, Curtis now knows what Dad's normal day is like.

I also made a schedule of Xander's medications. This one is not only for Curt, its also for me. Especially days like today when I have to dose him 7 times! And during the first 5 days when he has 4 different meds. I try to pick him up and be nice to him between doses so he doesn't think I am only coming around to aggravate him. Xander goes back to the vet on June 8th for a follow-up.


Happy Birthday to Arden! Happy Be A Millionaire Day, Quiche Lorraine Day, Armed Forces Day, & Learn to Swim Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment