Sunday, June 24, 2018

Mildred Does It Again!

Yes, Mildred brought me another lunch today; it was quite tasty. I will only do 2 walks per day this week and see how I do at my weigh-in on Friday with the extra calories I am taking in. I know she means well and I should tell her that I don't need it; although I have already told her that, perhaps I should be more firm about it. Or maybe I should accept the lunch and do the hard boiled egg for dinner? Auwe!
Clockwise spiral starting at left: Lemon meringue pie, Tossed salad, Split pea soup, Beef stir fry, Brown rice, & Corn niblets.

There was no one at the park this morning. And the birds were mainly Red-vented bulbuls. But there was also a small flock of "LBBs"; I took a photo, we shall see if I can identify them. There were a few people on the courts this afternoon but no interesting birds; I did not see the White-rumped shama today. The weather was a little cooler today; but it was still cooler at Maunalani than it was at home.
I'm thinking they look more like African silverbills than Chestnut munias, but I need a better photo.
Temperature at the house.
Temperature at Maunalani.

Today's Namaste session was in a different room without the recliners; Dad still went and enjoyed himself, though not as much as when they have the recliners. Later in the afternoon Dad grumbled about taking his shower; I think Curtis is better at getting him to take a shower. I know its not the CNA because it has been Dennis who is usually giving Dad his shower and that's what he was doing today.
Dad (L) and several others enjoying the view while they wait for the Namaste session to start.

We're not sure what was going on when these handprints were made. Looks rather worrisome!


The Roommates are planning on going to the casting call for Hawaii Five-O and the new Magnum P-I this weekend. They are wanting it to be a household activity; I will have to see what is happening with Curtis.
I am in the "All others" category.

Happy Birthday to Allis!

No comments:

Post a Comment