Last night, at about 7 pm, the Tesla Powerwall system sent me a message saying the grid was out & the Powerwall was providing the energy for the house. Fortunately, Spectrum is still working so I can get information from the Powerwall. I immediately started turning things off because it also told me it was charged up to 24% & could sustain the house for approximately 4.4 hours. The priority is keeping power to the refrigerator, router, & server. So I will not be using the laptop & posts I was working on will be delayed. I should not complain though, since earlier this week some people were without power for 4 days & some are still without power. Hopefully, HECO will be able to get us all hooked up again soon. Or maybe the skies will clear up enough so that the Powerwall can start storing energy for me while the sun is shining. Like the last time, when I was only without power for about 5 hours. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment