Sunday, October 1, 2017

Bon Voyage Breakfast with Ron

I met Ron for breakfast this morning before I took him to the airport. We went to the place we were going to try with Curtis last Monday. Today Tilia Exquisite Aloha was open! Ron had the Kona Red Basic Bowl and I started with the small size Hawaiian Wafffle.
Ron's Kona Red Basic Bowl, after. I forgot to take a photo before we finished.

For future reference, on the waffles, a "small" is 1/4 of a Belgian-type waffle. I surmise the "medium" is 1/2 and a "large" is a whole waffle. I was still hungry after the small waffle, so I ordered an Acai Basic Bowl. I will have to come back with Curtis and try some other bowls.
My Acai Basic Bowl, also after.

I skipped the walk this morning; I was too tired. I think it is a combination of the pain from the sprained knee and all the driving I did yesterday. I need to find out if Kaiser will cover massage; it helps my fibromyalgia by retraining my muscles. My knee is much better.

Pepper is no longer sleeping in her litter box. She is sleeping in the shower stall, she doesn't seem to like sleeping in the bed that Lori sent with her. Tonight she ate a lot more food than she did yesterday; but since I don't feed her, I don't know what her normal amount is.
Pepper's food bowl, also after. It started out with 1/2 can in here, now it's more like 1/3 can.

Happy Birthday to Vikki!

No comments:

Post a Comment