Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Ticks!

Okay, so what's scarier for Halloween than wondering whether you can wipe out all the ticks in your house? Not much. I found 3 more ticks while cleaning in the back of the toilet; now total = 51. After I cleaned behind the toilet, I sprayed everything down with the Vet's Best Flea + Tick Home Spray for Cats. With all that peppermint oil and eugenol the bathroom now smells like Christmas!
This is what the area behind the toilet looked like before the deep clean.
After cleaning as far as I could reach.

I worked on 3 of the things I am taking for Halloween dinner tomorrow. One is my usual Whole Wheat Fluffy Dinner Rolls adapted from a Cook's Illustrated recipe. The other 2 are special Halloween-themed dishes. Here are the ingredients for the one I did this afternoon; can you guess what it will be? Final photos will be in the Halloween post! (I texted a photo to some of you, so, shhhhhh! Don't tell!)


Here are the ingredients for the other things I made tonight for Halloween. More photos tomorrow night.

And here's what I will be using tomorrow for the last thing I will be making for Halloween. Photos tomorrow night!


Happy Birthday to Kai Chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment