Saturday, October 22, 2016

Thumb Getting Better

This morning there was less blood on the bandage on Mom's thumb. Her hand also seemed to be a little less swollen. And she no longer had a fever. Yay! Here is the thumb, almost looks like it was severed then reattached, but its not that bad ... It's just a flesh wound!


Although she had no fever, Mom spent a lot of the day sleeping. Which was exactly what I wanted her to do; I think it was the pain that was tiring her out. This gave me a chance to vacuum up and also run the steam mop in the family room, her bathroom, and the kitchen. The steam mop was still picking up a lot of stuff in the 2 rooms that I had done before but the really dirty water from last time appears to have been from the 3 rugs that I also washed. Guess they weren't washed very often! (I have to watch the infomercial again, though, so I can make sure I am using the right attachments when I do the floors. The users guide that came with it is not too helpful on that.)


I know I have posted the photos below before, but I thought it was easier to see what I had accomplished on my recent trip to Kohala by posting them in quick succession. Here are the photos of the living room as it progressed; Day #0 is the night I arrived. In future posts I will feature the other rooms.
Day #0
Day #2
Day #3
Day #4
Day #5
Day #6

Happy Birthday to Mikie and Roblin!

No comments:

Post a Comment