Monday, November 27, 2017

Bathroom Cleaning is Done!

Last night Sam finished wiping down the walls of Mom's bathroom. She also swept everything out to get it ready for me to steam clean this morning.
Sam finishing off the bathroom last night.
Sparkling clean bathroom!

When I let the cats out in to the cat run this morning, Xander immediately jumped up on the tables.
Xander making believe he is a lion surveying his domain.

Later I made a quick run to pick up packing materials to help pack up the living room. I tried to go to U-Haul but there was a lot of road work going on in front so there was no parking; I ended up at Office Depot. I was wandering around looking for the "moving supplies" aisle without luck. Then I heard the distinctive sound of someone using stretch wrap, so I headed in that direction. Success!


On Saturday evening Dad bit down on something and said his tooth was loose. I got him an appointment with Dr. Inouye this afternoon; he had the tooth removed. Dad is doing much better this evening.

I got a text from Sam just before dinner; the van died. It looks like the battery on the van is dying. AAA is supposed to show up tonight and change the battery; they didn't have one here earlier, one is being brought in from Waianae.

Happy Birthday to Patrick!

No comments:

Post a Comment