Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Must ... Eat ... Food ...

Was doing well today until early afternoon. Then I got really light-headed, fortunately I was checking in at the reception desk at the doctor's office. Some juice and a couple of fig bars later I was back on my feet and getting adjusted, acupunctured, and BEMERed. I had neglected to eat all day, only had a little juice earlier in the day. Still have not gotten into a routine so that I don't miss meals; I'll have to work harder on that.

Kai had asked about Red Rock Subs when we were running errands after my doctor appointments. So that's where we went for dinner. I had a Reuben and he had a Greek sub. My only complaint is their parking lot had some large metal pieces sticking out of it that I had to drive over to park. (It's a tiny lot & most of the spaces were taken when we got there so there weren't a lot of options.)
L to r: The Reuben, The Grecian

Tomorrow will be a fun day - I get to have oral surgery! My health insurance year starts on April 1st and since I was getting close to that, I delayed my departure so that I could have the left lower quarter of my mouth done by the periodontist that started the work. After the surgery there will be a few weeks of follow-up check-ups to make sure healing is going okay. So I have planned my departure around that. They want me to eat before I arrive so Kai and I will be going to Boondocker's for lunch. After the surgery I will sleep it off and lay low on Thursday as well.

When I talked to Mom tonight, she asked if I wanted to talk to Dad. He had just fallen asleep and she woke him up! I need to remember if he doesn't answer the phone he is probably in bed already and I need to immediately stop her from going to find him. She does not understand that she should not wake him up just to talk to me. Since I am calling every day, several times a day, not talking to him during one of those times is okay. I think she insists that I talk to him because she can't remember that I am calling so often and will be calling again the next day.

Happy Birthday to cousins Karen and Daniel! (Did not know until I started adding all these birthdays to my calendar that they were on the same day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment