Sunday, January 14, 2018

#12 of 14 Minnesota

State #12 on my Jetsetter Map is Minnesota. My ex-husband's best friend lived in Minnesota; we went there for his wedding. There are a lot of lakes in Minnesota, but it also gets very cold. One of my co-workers was from International Falls, MN, which is called the "Icebox of the Nation". He said he was glad he was "from Minnesota."


There has been a lot of hindsight on what went on with the missile attack false alarm yesterday. But I think the most important thing that happened is that many people are realizing that they didn't know what to do and are now paying attention. The Hawai'i Emergency Management Agency put out the information again; I think more people will be putting together emergency preparedness kits now.

Jody sent me some green sea turtle photos from when she was visiting in October. Here is a photo of one of the turtles sleeping on the beach.


Happy Birthday to Glenn, Darrell, Sidnee, Bruce, Jon, Alberto, & Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment