Saturday, August 1, 2020

More Google Slides

I am finding Google Slides to be much like PowerPoint as Malia said. I went in today and played with it a little more. Besides a slide for each of the topic areas, I also created a slide showing where we are each from.


The Roommates and I went to Sam's Club today to stock up on supplies. I went along to see what they had. I 3 dozen eggs so that I can make a bunch of muffin tin omelets and freeze them. Sam's Club has an interesting shopping cart "escalator" to help you get your filled cart up to where your car is parked. But we had a little glitch; The Roommate Who Likes to Wash Dishes grabbed a Walmart cart instead of a Sam's Club cart. They had to transfer all the groceries to another cart. We also made a stop at Petco to pick up more cat food.
The haul.
Oh, oh. Why wonʻt it go?
Transferring the groceries to a Samʻs Club cart.
Success!



On our way back we stopped at Ruger Market to pick up lunch. They seemed to be doing a lot of business today.
I love this artwork!
We had to wait outside for about 10 minutes.

I have no idea what this really is; it did not look like spaghetti.
Clockwise from lower left: lomi slamon, laulau puaʻa, and luau heʻe.

The Roommates had to clean out the refrigerator in order to get everything in to the refrigerator. Which was probably a good thing. When I looked in there last week I decided not to eat anything found; some looked questionable.  

Today there were less new COVID-19 cases than yesterday; it was also back below 100. The total known cases is now 2,197. There have been no new deaths but hospitalizations rose today.  




 

Hauʻoli lā Hānau e Ariel!

No comments:

Post a Comment