Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Another Paperwork Day

I am trying to get all the paperwork organized; I have a year to do it. Which might seem like a lot of time but really isn't when you factor in the rest of life. I started with the mail from last week; I do a quick check each day & deal with the time-sensitive stuff. The rest goes in this pile for sorting, envelope removal, data transfer if needed and, finally, filing.

Before.
After.

 

The proothie this morning was 2-week old arugula; I forgot to take a photo. But there's enough left for another one tomorrow morning; hopefully I will remember the photo. I think this is my first arugula proothie since we usually use it as a salad green but there was so much to use as salad greens in the previous CSA box the arugula never got eaten.

I got an email this morning from Marjorie about the COVID-19 Closed POD Vax Clinics here on O'ahu; MRC volunteers are being solicited to assist with vaccinations of First Responders. I have volunteered for the upcoming ones next week and the following week. (POD = Point of Dispensing) Later I got a follow-up email to use to sign up for the PODs. Still later I got a follow-up to sign up for the blood borne pathogen training before I can assist with the vax clinics.


As I was working on things I heard a cat meowing; it was Luna. She had brought one of her toys in to the kitchen and was looking for someone to play with. None of the other cat were around. 

Luna brought her toy into the kitchen.
She wanted someone to play with her.

I skipped lunch; I was still full from my proothie. But I ate dinner; I had a salad with bacon bits and 4 slices of hakurei.


This morning the Aix weather app showed a little precip here and a lot in Kapaʻau. The early morning check on the Tesla app showed that it was not totally sunny. Later the graph for the day seemed to confirm the Aix forecast.

At 8:25 am.
At 9:11 pm.

There was an earthquake off the Aleutian Islands this evening. It did not generate a tsunami.


There were 57 new COVID-19 cases reported today bringing the total to 19,480; these numbers are from Sunday which is usually the day with the lowest number of tests. There was no information provided regarding how many cases might be due to inmates. No new deaths were reported today so the number of fatalities remains at 274; currently there are 1435 active cases. The 7-day new case rate for Oʻahu is 83 with a positivity rate of 3.0%.


Hauʻoli lā Hānau e Linda, Stephanie, & Louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment