Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Paleoart

I got sidetracked this afternoon; I was watching You Tube videos again. This time it was the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology's unofficial Paleoart Conference Session. It was pretty cool.


I started out the morning making a proothie; but I had forgotten to wash up some greens. I ended up using some salad from Christmas dinner.

 

I opened up a new container of protein powder this morning. And got a big surprise; it was already half empty! I don't think I am going to buy this brand again. When I first got it I liked that the container made use of storage space by being square rather than cylindrical, but being only half full negates the space savings.


While checking emails on my phone this morning I found one from Dictionary.com; it was talking about the chipmunk emoji. I did not know that Dictionary.com had definitions for different emojis

They have a lot more to define!

I also found out that Dictionary.com also has a Pop Culture dictionary!

They have a lot of categories.
I guess I should start checking this out.

I had a nice surprise when I walked in to the family room this afternoon. Someone threw up; most likely S'mores who tends to wolf down her food, then throw it up fairly whole.


I did finally wash the greens for proothies in the morning as well as butterhead lettuce for salads. Tonight I had a very simple salad with bacon bits as well as chicken meatballs.


The Aix weather app forecast it would be dry but a little cloudy until about mid afternoon; then it forecast precipitation. There was none. The Tesla graph shows that it wasn't totally sunny throughout the morning and looked like it might have rained in the afternoon.


I also checked out some memes about COVID-19.


There were 76 new cases of COVID-19 reported today, bringing the total known cases up to 21,103. There were no new deaths reported today, keeping the death toll at 285; currently there are 1577 cases considered active. The 7-day new case average on Oʻahu is 69 with a positivity rate of 3.0%.


Hauʻoli lā Hānau e Jesse, Eric, Sarah, & Ava!

No comments:

Post a Comment