Sunday, December 13, 2020

Nothing to See Here

Not much went on today that is noteworthy. I did paperwork, fasted, and took a nap. I also got a couple photos of cats. S'mores was sleeping on DT's bed; he lets her even though he's allergic to cats & spends a lot of time blowing his nose. If he gets COVID-19 and his only symptom is a runny nose, we'll never know.

Sʻmores on DT's bed.

Luna leaving the office.


The Aix weather app was pretty accurate today for here; but the Tesla app showed that it was drier in Kapaʻau in the morning than forecast by the Aix app.


I got a reminder email from MAʻO Organic Farms this morning about our CSA subscription. It was reminding me that they were going to be making a withdrawal from my credit card in 2 weeks for our next 8 delivery subscription. I have been enjoying the variety of things we are receiving and, for the most part, have been able to keep up with how much is being sent to us even though The Roommates hardly eat anything green. About the only thing they eat is the salad unless I have used something in a group meal. 

 

I also got a reminder email about the Audubon Christmas Bird Count; the counting window begins tomorrow & goes through January 5th. Exactly when you count depends on where you live. For me, there is a circle that covers Dad's house; that count will be on December 20th. I will have to find out whether I can do my own count while walking up at Maunalani or if I have to join an established group. 

Far left is Midway Atoll, bottom center is Johston Atoll.

A little dark humor.

I have extra masks everywhere to avoid this nightmare!

 

There were 90 new cases of COVID-19 reported today, bringing the total up to 19,235. The cluster at Halawa Correctional Facility is now 167 inmates & 28 staff testing positive with a 24% positivity rate; the media reported that the Halawa cases ar no longer being included in the new cases. Statewide there were 3 new deaths reported bringing the death toll up to 274; there are currently 1319 active cases. The 7-day new case average on Oʻahu is 73 with a positivity rate of 2.3%.

Apparently this dashboard is not updated on Sundays; I will not post it if it has not been updated.

Hauʻoli lā Hoʻomanao e Makahiki ʻEono e Clarissa & John!

No comments:

Post a Comment