Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Is It the Vax?

I did really well yesterday after my 3rd shot. I only had very mild pain at the shot site & not much more. Then this morning about 3:30 I woke up to use the bathroom & felt a little hot; I registered 98.0 degrees F, which is a low grade fever for me. Over the next few hours my temperature slowly rose to 98.4 F. Over the next couple of hours it fell back down to a more normal 97.3 F, but then rose again to 98.4 F. Affter another hour or so of fitful sleep my temperature went down to 97.5 F & I had no further low grade fevers that I am aware of. I was finally able to get some restful sleep.

At 3:41 a.m.
At 5:36 a.m.
At 6:16 a.m.
At 7:26 a.m.
At 7:51 a.m.
At 9:37 a.m.
At 10:14 a.m.

But every time I moved, pain would shoot through my body; turning over was difficult. Which is why I would wake up frequently; while I was up I would take my temperature because I was feeling a little hot. I wondered whether the body aches & fatigue were actually a fibromyalgia reaction rather than my body's immune response to the booster shot. After talking with the 2 roommates who have gotten their 3rd shots, I found that my reaction was not at all like theirs; neither of them had any full body aches, their achiness was only right at the shot site. They had fevers so the low grade fever was probably due to the shot.

The body aches & fatigue caused me to sleep all day; I got very little good sleep last night. It was dinner time before I got out of bed. I had the last half of the miso salmon, along with half of the avocado I got from Kokua on Saturday. It is a Hayes avocado; when I bought it, it was green, it ripens to black. 

Clockwise from top R: avocado, salmon, kimchee, & chipotle sauerkraut.

Yesterday, I got a text from CJ asking if I knew anything about the vaccine causing people to become magnetic; her sister says its a government conspiracy. Auē! The things people believe! If they would use scientific inquiry they could easily debunk the junk "science".


I sent CJ a link to a very good article explaining about the different types of magnetism and the human body. It also specifically talks about the claims of humans becoming magnetized as a result of being vaccinated. The author very thoroughly explains about what is magnetic in the human body, what is magnetic in the vaccine, and how these interact with each other. He also explains about how metallic things can stick to human skin. SPOILER ALERT: It's friction! He points out the even non-metallic things will "stick" under these conditions.


Halemaʻumaʻu crater at Kilauea volcano is still erupting.

At 7:30 p.m.
At 7:30 p.m.

The Aix weather app forecast partly cloudy skies for Honolulu all day. I did not gather any screen shots today but did have to move the car early in the morning so I was not blocking The Potential Most Favorite Roommate's car; it was partly cloudy. For Kapaʻau, Aix forecast partly cloudy skies turning to drizzles after dark; this is  fairly normal occurrence in that area. For Marysville, Aix forecast rain all day; another fairly normal occurrence there at this time of the year.

Kaimukī looking northerly at 6:20 a.m.
Kaimukī looking easterly at 6:22 a.m.

There were 79 new cases of COVID-19 reported today, bringing the total known cases up to 85,218; the new case count is from Sunday testing so is artificially low. There were no new deaths reported, so the death toll remains 962; currently there are 1526 cases considered active. As of today there were 2,245,125 doses of vaccine administered providing 71.9% of the state pppulation with full vaccination & 82.6% with at least one dose. There are 62 cases currently hospitalized with 16 in the ICU & 11 on ventilators. The State 7-day new case average is 104 with a positivity rate of 1.8%; which breaks the 4-day streak of new case averages below 100. The 7-day new case average on Oʻahu is 54 with a positivity rate of 1.5%.


Hauʻoli la Hānau e Leslie, Larry, Bob, & Maribel!

No comments:

Post a Comment