Saturday, July 4, 2020

Captain America!

I did my patriotic duty and watched Captain America: Winter Soldier tonight! Independence Day was on earlier; I have no idea whether someone was trying to send me a message with those choice of movies. One of the Ironman movies was sandwiched in between somewhere; but I only caught the last 15 minutes or so of it. I think I have only seen a couple of the other Marvel Cinematic Universe series of movies; not in any sort of order.


I was at Curtis & Lori's house for a family unit dinner. We had St.Louis ribs, crab mandoo, shrimp summer rolls, rice, mashed cauliflower with cheddar & bacon, tossed salad, grilled corn on the cob, red, white, & blue jello, pistachio bundt cake, watermelon, and banana cream dessert. Everyone liked the mashed cauliflower!




My choices.

We had gotten the wrong size of diapers for Case C yesterday. So this morning Casey & I did a quick supply run & got the right size. He said we do not take anything back in case it is contaminated since we don't know who the positive case is in the household. Generally deliveries are Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, except if we make a mistake; we will deliver on other days to prevent the people in quarantine from using it as a reason that they need to break quarantine.

There were 24 new COVID-19 cases today, bringing the total up to 999. There were no new deaths or hospitalizations.





Hauʻoli lā Hānau e Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment