Friday, September 25, 2020

CSA Lunch

I'm trying my best to eat the vegetables that came in the CSA box last week but we still probably have about half of it left. I'm glad I opted for the every other week subscription! Yesterday I washed up one of the heads of lettuce for salad; there's only one more left for salads. For lunch today I fried up the smallest baby pac choi with the last chicken bratwurst that I had; there's one more baby pac choi left. No one has started on the carrots yet; I think I'll wash them up and slice them for eating raw in the evening when I get the munchies. That only leaves the American parsley untouched and half a bunch of cilantro. I could dry the American parsley but cilantro totally looses its flavor when you dry it, though it will keep it if it is frozen.





Hawaiian Airlines is working hard to get people comfortable with flying with them again. I got 2 emails from them telling me how they will be keeping me safe while on the flight. They will also be doing COVID-19 tests on the continent for incoming travelers in preparation for the October 15th pre-travel testing program.
I got this one on Tuesday.
I got this one yesterday.


There were 112 new COVID-19 cases reported today for a total of 11,891 known cases. The 7-day average new cases for Oʻahu was 86.9. Unfortunately there were 3 more deaths bringing that total up to 127.













Hauʻoli lā Hānau e Naomi, Lopaka, & Roxanne! A me ka Hauʻoli lā Hoʻomanaʻo ʻumikumamāona e Rachel & Terrence!

No comments:

Post a Comment