Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Let's Go Fishing!

Dad got up this morning to go to the Namaste session. But because it was Wednesday they could not use the normal space; it is used for hair styling on Wednesdays. And since they were short-handed, Susie set them up in the Library to listen to music on the computers. I made a quick walk & returned in time to rescue Dad from "angelic" music; I found some videos of fishing programs he used to watch on television!


My morning walk was very refreshing; the sun was mainly behind clouds and there was a decent breeze. The mid-morning walk was a little warmer, but still way cooler than walking at home. During my midafternoon walk I met Mona & Noah. I've seen them before but usually Noah has behaved, today he decided he needed to figure out who I am. So I stopped to meet them.

I was finally able to get a lunch schedule; today's was Pork tofu, Steamed rice, Peas & carrots, Garden salad, Macaroon bar, & Chicken gumbo soup.


Tonight The Potential Most Favorite Roommate made a pot roast in the electronic pressure cooker. It was very good and we will have leftovers for at least 2 evenings. After dinner he gave me a birthday gift of 3 shirts he had been given but that were way too small for him. They are by the Hawaiian designer Manaola. These are the only designer clothes I have ever owned.


I finally got around to making lei with the pakalana flowers that I picked the other day. I was able to make 1 hat band lei and 2 strands of a regular lei; one for Barbara & one for Venus.


Happy Birthday to Jesus, Margie, & Darrin!

No comments:

Post a Comment