Friday, April 2, 2021

More On-line Registration Info

During yesterday's Ops briefing, Matty encouraged everyone to get on the One Oʻahu website to see what people registering for the POD see; I did that today. And saw that the questionnaire that Koa created was up on the website. I also saw that there are no appointments available next Tuesday & Wednesday.

There are already no appointments left for Tuesday or Wednesday.
This is the start of the questions to be migrated to VAMS.

Today is Friday! So I weighed myself this morning. And I was lighter than I was on Sunday by 1 pound. It's difficult to tell whether the weight loss is because I'm doing things right or whether it is because I weighed myself after a regular day rather than a feast day.


For my proothie this morning I used the last of the goji berry sorbet that I had. It made a rather thick & tart proothie.


For dinner I picked up an order of Hearts of Palm "Crab" Cakes & a Sakura-Lavender Lemonade. At least that's what I was planning on ordering. In the special instructions section I requested a curbside pick-up at 4 pm. But then after I submitted my order I got a text saying it would be ready at 2:55 pm; it was clearly an autoreply from the meal order app so I ignored it. When I got there at 4 pm, I called to let them know I was there but I also asked about the text I got that seemed to ignore that I wanted it at 4 pm; I was told that was an error. But when my meal was delivered, Christina asked if I wanted the other one that was made earlier in error; it would be for free. I said OK, but I also gave her $20 to help cover the cost. I want to make sure they make it through the pandemic.

I would order this again.

The Aix weather app forecast some precipitation but not enough to be measurable. As I was going to pick up dinner that's what it seemed to be doing.


It looks like the lava pool in Kīlauea caldera has a fringe opposite the inlet area that is heating up again.


There was another earthquake near New Zealand; no tsunami was generated.


There were 135 new cases of COVID-19 reported today, bringing the total known cases up to 29,297. There were no new deaths reported today so the death toll remains at 463; currently 1261 cases are considered active. The 7-day new case average for Oʻahu is 59 with a positivity rate of 2.0%.


Hauʻoli lā Hānau e .....

No comments:

Post a Comment