Sunday, February 7, 2021

Feeling a Little Cold Today

I'm not sure why, but I was feeling very chilled today; I don't really think it was the weather even  though it has been cooler at night for the last week or so. When I got up around 6 this morning I felt like I had a slight fever, though I did not feel warm enough to get out of bed and get the thermometer so I don't know what it really was. I ended up staying in bed most of the day to keep warm. I could be feeling a little cooler because today is a Fast Day, so I have only been drinking water today.

I did finish the Family Reunions Photo Album document and turned it in to a pdf. I also copied the original files I got from Aunty Judy on to a thumb drive; I included both the doc and pdf files for her. 


I ended up being the top finisher in the Duolingo leaderboard that I was on! I earned 1500 gems! These help when I am starting new lessons. 

Doing good at 1:20 pm.
Still #1 with 15 minutes to go.

Yay! I'm #1!.

For finishing #1 in Diamond League.


For dinner I had leftover Portuguese Bean Soup. With beans.

The Aix weather app forecast it to be dry today with some cloud cover both here & in Kapaʻau. The Tesla app showed there was way less insolation after lunch.


I took screen shots of Kīlauea caldera during the daylight hours today.


I was also able to take daylight screen shots of the Mauna Kea web cams.

From IFRT, looking northwesterly.
From CFHT, looking northwesterly.
 

There were 75 new cases of COVID-19 reported today, bringing the total up to 26,468. There were 2 new deaths reported, bringing the death toll up to 418; currently 1247 cases are considered active. The 7-day average of new cases on O'ahu is 60 with a positivity rate of 2.4%.


Hauʻoli lā Hānau e Heather & Alison!

No comments:

Post a Comment