Sunday, August 12, 2018

Almost Done!

I'm getting better! My nose was a little sniffly this morning but quickly cleared up as I walked. I think this is the last day of this darn rhinovirus. (I am assuming this is a rhinovirus since it is the most common of the common cold causes.) This would be Day 7; on-line sources say the common cold lasts 7 to 10 days. I felt much better today. It was 81 degrees F at the house and 76 F up at Maunalani; a great day for walking! As I left, I drove along a couple of future routes to get their distances.
At the house.
At Maunalani.

At home I continued with working on the financial stuff; it was draining. I also finished putting together my schedule for my walking routes; I've got 27 more weeks to get myself ready for the Great Aloha Run. I made the mistake of falling asleep with my bedroom door open. When I woke up I was pushed to one side of the bed, 2 fuzzy bodies occupied the other half of the bed.
Hey!
Shiro.
Chibi.

The Roommate Who Likes to Wash Dishes made dinner tonight. He made the Shrimp & Asparagus Stir Fry; one of the 3 recipes he knows how to make. He and The Potential Most Favorite Roommate went to a concert after dinner.

Happy Birthday to Alex! And Happy 3rd Anniversary to Kathy & Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment