Thursday, August 9, 2018

Heat Index 100 Degrees

The temperature today was in the high '80's, low 90's; with a heat index of 100 degrees. I decided to introduce The Roommates to gazpacho; so I picked up the ingredients while I was at Kokua Market doing the grocery shopping for the house. Once I got home I found a nice heavy, glass pitcher to hold the finished gazpacho. I also picked up a loaf of Kalamata Olive Sourdough; I like gazpacho with a nice, rustic bread. The Roommates liked it!
Not salsa.

During my morning walk it was misting most of the time; but with the Columbia PFG shirt I didn't feel the dampness. Even though my nose is still stuffy I have been walking every morning. I need to keep up on the walking; for me exercise helps keep the fibromyalgia under control.

I did my laundry today. I saw about 4 papayas that are starting to turn yellow. And a whole bunch of pakalana flowers; I'll have to pick them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment