Friday, August 17, 2018

Where Are the Kolea?

This morning I didn't see the Kolea at the park but I heard it calling overhead; Bella & Maggie were at the park along with another dog & its human. I also checked the grassy area above the upper parking lot; there was no Kolea there either. Or at Maunalani Circle.


After my morning walk I usually change in one of the 3rd floor bathrooms before going down to Dad's floor. I hang my backpack up on the hook on the door, along with my fanny pack, hat, glasses, Fitbit, & my tops. I wash my face off, then reapply my SPF15 sunscreen with moisturizer and put on my regular shirt before going down to help Dad.
The red switch is for the emergency lights.

After breakfast, I took Dad out to find Popokilani; she was out in the courtyard. Popoki has been on a diet for several months now; her food is no longer readily available for anyone to feed her. She is noticeably slimmer and looking much healthier.


Lunch today was Chicken long rice, Steamed rice, Mixed vegetables, Tossed salad, Angel food cake, & Egg drop soup. I gave the dessert to Dad, he thought the strawberry was a grape.


Tomorrow The Roommates and I are doing a bunch of yard work in the early morning. The Potential Most Favorite Roommate bought a pair of lopping shears with extendable handles, a bow saw, & pruning shears. I also bought a pair of pruning shears as well as a metal dustbin; all in preparation for tomorrow's work party.

Happy Birthday to Kathryn & Billy Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment